[Dailydrool] Help BROOD help bassets

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 12:12:02 PST 2010

Hi all:

Just wanted to make you aware of two fundraisers BROOD is having to support our hounds.  Either one might be a good source of howliday gifts for that special basset lover in your life.  The first is our Howling Hounds Holiday Auction.  You can click on this link to participate and bid on fabulous basset crap galore!

http://www.brood-va.org/holiday/auction.php

And the second is our fabulous BROOD calendar, featuring a beautiful hound each month:

http://0307876.netsolstores.com/2011broodcalendar.aspx

Please take a look and help BROOD continue its work to find hounds loving forever homes!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))