[Dailydrool] READ THIS- HOWLIDAY CARD SIGN UP & Labels

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 9 19:01:55 PST 2010

Amanda our Howliday card Elf has once again set everything up for us to have a howliday filled with cards from all over the world.
Now in it's 15th year ( WOW) this is a 'real' card exchange- the kind your mailman brings and you can hang up and display all over your house.
Here is the page with all the info you need to sign up:
http://www.amanda-s.net/howliday/howlsignup.html

Most of your questions will be answered if you read it through. Please fill out your info carefully! If you do not receive a response email ( check your spam folder too) then go back to the page to contact Amanda.

http://www.amanda-s.net/howliday/howlsignup.html

Amanda puts many hours into this- she's been doing it for so long, there are hardly even any kinks anymore LOL.
This is a great drool tradition and a way to share the howlidays with other droolers regardless of what you celebrate.

INFO AND SIGN UP HERE:
http://www.amanda-s.net/howliday/howlsignup.html

Now on to labels- for years I have printed the list labels ( peel off self-adhesive stickers) for folks as well as return address labels ( incl. a picture you provide or one approved by you). I will once again do it this year. You must be signed up in order for me to print you the list labels. I will post again to let you know costs for the list labels. As we are attending the Ohio mini waddle this year- all moolah will go to them. Return labels are $3 a sheet- you can contact me prior to the lists coming out about those.

What are you waiting for??? git signed up:
http://www.amanda-s.net/howliday/howlsignup.html
droolies, Angelika and Elvis too!