[Dailydrool] itchies

cathy brown idigdoxies at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 18:53:57 PST 2010

Lucy Lou the Wild Wonder Butt, OEBE, has exploded with itchies over this past weekend.  I guess I slacked off because this summer in Central California was so mild that she didn't have any trouble.  Now she has paws wrapped, cone on, antibiotics, prednizone shot, and anti-itch spray 4 times a day.  Because it's been hot then wet, then hot and wet again Doc thinks it's grass and mold related.  Poor baby, I guess I'll just have to spoil her some more.  (Dat's right momma, bring me sum freshly roasted chickie ober here.)