[Dailydrool] Pw Penny & Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Wed Nov 10 04:57:40 PST 2010

It's so strange how we get caught up in all the "Drool" activities!
This morning I took the gurlz to the woods and was proudly telling a
lady I meet there often about the titles.  She looked at me sideways
and asked if I was getting help (analysis!!!).  Hehehehehehe.  I
"stepped out" of myself and realised how ridiculous I sounded to a
"profane" so I hastily explained that the Drool is all about Rescue
and we do lots of good work, but we like to have fun, too !!!!!! When
I started explaining that Penny is an Admire-All in the PBF and Polly
Am-Basset-dor to France she smiled and said byeeeeeeeeeeeee. <sigh>
If you never hear from me again you'll know they came for me with the
straight jackets!!!!!

Pw Penny & Pw Polly - wheeeee mum, you do embarass us <sigh>.  Colt we
would love body guards :)))  We just hope that your offer is
honorable, we are very well brought up young (well, not so young)
ladies with a pawfect reputation.

We could use some help from any PBF members floating in the area.  The
other day we were bombed by squirrels.  They were high in the trees
throwing down acorns at us!  They are such cowards - they won't come
down to ground level and face us.  We don't quite know how to handle
this situation.  Should we get a fireman's ladder and go after them,
or should we just chop all the trees down?

Thank you for any advice in the matter,

Hugs and drool to all,  the Fwench Pwincesses ::))

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org
http://mascollection.free.fr