[Dailydrool] Good news!

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 11 00:54:41 PST 2010

Today has been a great day!   I went to the orthopedic surgeon who states my
fractures are healed!  He was impressed by how much range of motion I have
in my ankle.  Even though it is still limited he  said he never thought that I would
ever have gotten that much back.  I told him I owe it to writing my "cursive air" ABC's
and rubbing basset bodies with my right foot.  This is just another reason to have a
house full of basset kidz...they are great for physical therapy!

I had a package waiting for me when I got home.  My Elder Clara items came today!
The mitts and towels are so nice that I don't know if I want to even use mine.   I was shocked
at how big the towels are!   My oldest daughter doesn't know that this year she will be
getting towels and mitts for Christmas to go along with her Elder Clara items from last
year.   I know they will be a hit with her as she loves her apron and cookbook from last
year.   Thank you to everyone that worked so hard on this project!  I love the Elder Clara
line!

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang