[Dailydrool] Jade,Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Thu Nov 11 03:56:10 PST 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all.

Healing drool to all in need

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in. My sister and I are sending heart
healing droll to the slaves and furfriends of Buddydawg and Lazarus who
have gone to the Bridge and will ask the slaves to light a candle in
their memory. We are sending welcome drool to Rose and congratulations
to PW Penny and PW Polly on their titles. We are sending get well and
stay well drool to Evil Annie. Last night on our walk Jasmin would stop
every few steps to instigate play with me and when the slave William got
her going

Again I rolled on to my back instigating play with my sister till the
slave Johnathan got me going. The slaves put it down to stalling and
making the walk as long as possible despite the temperatures been 10
degrees centigrade on a some what chilly summers night. The slave
Johnathan who will be at home with us next week when the slave William
goes away has booked us in for grooming and bathing again next Thursday.
A roll in the wet summer grass is just as good and the slaves could save
the money and buy us more treats. We were a little disappointed with our
equine heroine Zenyatta not winning her last race but not because she
lost but because her jockey gave her no chance of winning the race and
used the whip excessively on her, we lost count after 10 whippings. My
sister and I would love to have got hold of the jockey and made sure
that he would never be able to hold a whip in his hand again. Thank
goodness our treat money stays safe in the piggy bank.

This is PW Justin and his sister Lilly woofing in from the bridge. Fey
Fey is arranging a review were we will entertain each one another and
our Humans ATB. All the newcomers have been invited to take part
including Earl, BoW, Mr. Wilson, Bunnie, Nikki,

Buddydawg, and Lazarus who have all arrived safely ATB. My sister and I
will be making our stage debut in a musical sequence from the Wizard of
Ozz, we can not wait for the full dress rehearsal with our costumes on.
The Bridge is really buzzing with anticipation and excitement among both
those taking part and the others who will be watching and applauding the
abundant talent.

Slaves wiliiam and Johnathan.