[Dailydrool] Jade , Jasmin with Lilly and Justin ATB.

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Tue Nov 16 01:08:04 PST 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good morning all, healing drool to all in need.

This is Jade and Jasmin woofing in, we would like to welcome Angel and
are looking forward to reading your posts.

We are sending get well and stay well drool to Copper, PW Gus, Alice,
Angel, Riley and Mr. Cooper Sir.

Mr. Cooper Sir it will not be long before you are as agile on 3 legs as
you were on four and do not worry about lifting your leg to urinate ,you
will soon figure out what to do without having to lift your leg as do
most of our very senior Basset Boys.

We girls had good news yesterday, our regular Taxi driver is taking a
few days leave so we will not be collected for the toe bone slaughter on
Thursday and will now be collected on Tuesday 23/11/2010 for grooming
and washing. The slave Johnathan will be leaving the office early today
to be with us and he will be at home with us until William comes back
from his break in the country.

This means early morning walks before it gets too hot, which we like. It
should also be very interesting as the slave Johnathan can get himself
into a hopeless position with just one of us , can you imagine the fun
us girls will have with the slave having to handle both of us.

Jade and Jasmin what happened to the slave Johnathan and our leads we
were attached moments ago

Lilly and PW Justin ATB just looking in with interest.

Slaves Johnathan and William.