[Dailydrool] Freddy & Scooby - from Amanda, their Mummy!

Amanda Boxall amanda at vr3.cc
Thu Nov 11 14:18:11 PST 2010

Hi everyone,

 Dawn is a true angel, and words cannot express how grateful we are for  everything she has done to keep our family together. We love her for who she is, and all that she does for all those gorgeous Basset Hounds.

Thank you to everyone for all your words of kindness and support. We are so excited, and counting the days now until we see our boys again.

Freddy & Scooby, get ready to be thoroughly spoilt...nothing new there then!!!! We can't wait!!!!! :)

I'll keep everyone posted on the big arrival...

Hugs to all you gorgeous Bassets and your people!

Amanda :)

Sent from my iPhone