[Dailydrool] Angel has Terrific news

Jane Hay janewhay at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 18:40:31 PST 2010

We got the word that our little foster girl, Angel, does NOT have
heartworms. Yippee! Angel is sleeping off the anesthesia from her spay
today. She will have to lie low for a few days and be treated like a little
princess....not a problem!! We're going to enjoy every minute that we have
this little girl with us and I know her forever family is going to love her
just as much as we already do. Thanks for all the good wishes everyone. I
checked our website and Linda, our talented webmaster, did get Angel's
pictures up today. You can see her at barcse.org. Thanks again everyone!

Jane & the Houndettes
plus a little Angel