[Dailydrool] Happy Gotcha Day GABE

Alicia Pool apool at wolfrogersdickey.com
Fri Nov 12 05:10:25 PST 2010

Tomorrow, November 13, will be Gabe’s one year gotcha day!  My husband and I
had been approved for his adoption by Ohio Puppy Rescue – a foster family
had Gabe and two of his brothers that they had rescued from a puppy mill.
They were so tiny, and Gabe is small to this day.  At full grown he weighs
about 38 pounds.  He is dwarfed by our girls, but holds his own nicely
because he’s got some attitude.

He rode all the way home snuggled up in my lap, just gazing into my eyes the
whole way.  It was actually kind of weird, but he has been my heart ever
since.  Gabe is always happy, always wagging his tail (and body) and giving
kisses, even when his legs hurt from the pano.  He finishes every day
cuddled up next to me in my chair and greets me every morning like he hasn’t
seen me in days.  I would never trade any of them, but as I have seen other
people express on the drool, Gabe is THE ONE – my heart dog.  So, happy
gotcha day little man.  I’m so glad you found me!

Alicia,

Flo (I guess we can keep him)

Gabe (I love you mommy)

Liz (I’m just happy to be here)