[Dailydrool] Squirrel attack in the south of france

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Fri Nov 12 10:31:40 PST 2010

Hi Colt Hi Ruger,

Yep, the more the merrier - please do come over soon.  We are sitting
on the balcony looking for Sadee Maye in her airplane .....

Would you like us to book you into some rooms in Versailles?  It's
pretty big so if you want to bring some friends over ...  maybe we
could organise our crowning ceremony?  (do princesses GET crowned???)
Oh well, any excuse for a party ....

We are going on holiday - well, actually an official tour, considering
our new status - next year in May to the UK.  Hopefully, the Queen
will be there to welcome us.  Of course, we would much prefer meeting
a REAL Queen - Pawtunia - but we understand that it would be a long
way for her to travel to visit us, or vice versa.

We are excited about them two going to live in the UK.  We have our
pawsies X'd that they have a good flight.  Where are you relocating
to?  We are going to visit Wales and the North of England.  Don't ask
why - that's da mum's department!  She always has strange ideas for
howlidays ... <sigh>  So, Qu Pawtunia, no camels or reindeers next
year - possibly a few long haired highland cattle on the Scottish
border, we'll see. Don't worry, we'll find something for our 2011 Xmas

Anyway, hugs to you all and drool to all in need.  We gotta run now
and organise the accommodation for all our US guests :)))))
(Versailles? Party?)

Pw Penny and Pw Polly

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com