[Dailydrool] coffee for da momma- talk about good slave training

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 12:05:12 PST 2010

Dis Copper here wantin to woof in about da trainin of da swabe here in my
home.  Now da swabe habs some tummy probwems, ullcers, and cancers, and 5
surgeries, so she no is allowed to dwink da coffee's, to assidic people-vet
says.  Dat stops me frum gettin her to owder da Moon Diggies coffee, no
ways, not wif me on da jobs here.  Now momma, you orders dat coffees what
help Droopy, no gets two ob dem, den you orders some odder coffees what help
odder basset wescues.  Whatcha do wif it, well you gibs it for da howliday
gifts ob course.  Momma sees da wisdom in dis, she orders 8 lbs ob da
coffees, now she marks lots ob peoples off her shoppin list, and not even
habs to go to da store.

What da womens would do wifout me wisdom I don't know.  Now all get you
swabes to do same thing! Tells dem about not fightin howliday store crowds
and stuff, dey lubs dat.

Copper da wise sawelsdawg!

--
Brenda Waldrop