[Dailydrool] Puppy love

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Nov 12 15:32:15 PST 2010

Ben, Can I come over to your house for supper?  You are eating better
than I am!

I think that Ruger has found himself a girlfriend on our walks through
the neighborhood. Her name is Katie and she is a Black Mouth Cur, she is
a cutie but at less than a year old she towers over Ruger. We have seen
her 2 of the last three nights and Ruger is just totally smitten.  It
was love at first sight, cause he about pulled my arm out of socket to
go meet her, and she did the same to her owner to come up the street to
meet him.  She likes to pop Ruger on top of his head with her big paw
and he just lets her. It is so funny. His tail is going a nickzillion
miles a minute as she just keeps swatting him. Colt sits by my feet and
seems to be laughing at his brother getting smacked around by this girl
dog. However I get the feeling that if things got out of hand that Colt
would not hesitate to jump in to assist his brother.

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "Ruger & Katie sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G"
Ruger "Mom can we go for a walk and swing by Katie's house"