[Dailydrool] PFFFT ! & walk in da park

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 16:33:01 PST 2010

Hubby came home from work about 10 last night so we took the girls out to
potty and brought them back in, well Maggie decided to  go to her  bed,
Bill built her a small step stool, which steps up to the ottoman and  then into
her over stuffed chair so Evil Annie is chewing on her deer antler  right
next to the step stool, well, Maggie steps on up and I saw her tail curl  up
and boy did she cut one, Poor Annie jumps up like someone shot her and she
runs out to the kitchen stopping along the way to sniff her own butt, she
thought she let one and it was Maggie. Bill and I were laughing so hard and
there was poor Annie out in the kitchen hanging her head looking guilty , we
 couldn't stop laughing and after much coaxing got her to come back into
the  living room
Hubby has gone hunting with his brother for 10 days !!!!!  YEA !  Yippeee
!!!!  hurray !!!!! any ways I took my two girls for a walk today  down to the
cemetery down by the river and there is this women walking a Bichon,  she
stops to talk and I tell her that Maggie is fine with other dogs, but  I
don't trust  Annie, she is a little ornery,  Maggie loved the  little dog and
Annie ,  well lets just say the CU- JO  side came out  so the lady said " I
dont know much about dogs, but what kind of dog is this ?  "  meaning Maggie,
 I said " she is a Basset Hound "  she  said  " OH " so then she looks at
Annie  and said  " well what  kind of dog is that ? "Under my breath I am
saying holy shit, I am standing  there trying not to be MARLENE,   But damn !!!
 Beam me up Scotty  !  are you serious ?  my reply was " Oh she is an Irish
Wolfhound  "   " REALLY  ?" she replies  she said "  " well I have  always
wondered what they look like, but I thought they were a tall dog ?  "
MARLENE  replies " yes, most are, but this is a miniature  Irish Wolf Hound ! "
 I really wanted to say "  they are G**  D**** Sisters  you fruit loop !
what  planetary  constellation did you just come from ?????????  I just
turned and said "   you have a nice day,  we have to go now  mumble  mumble
#$&**^&*^%  I don't know why  MARLENE  has to act like this ?????
Bwahahahahahahah !

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags the Basset and her siter the Irish  Wolfhound
 Evil Annie   Bwahahaha