[Dailydrool] Drool Needed!

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 18:45:54 PST 2010

I'm at the emergency vetspital with my beloved Copper. When I got home
from work he was shaking like a leaf, panting, and having bloody
diarrhea.  Urine sample results show wxtremely low specific gravity,
which can mean the cancer has put him into renal failure. Waiting on
the bloodwork now. May have to do x-rays too.

Please sling some drool our way. Since his cancer diagnosis this is
the first outward symptom of ilness he's had, so I don't think he's
ready to go yet, and I know I'm not ready for him to go.

Brenda - momslave to Copper and Elphaba (I'm droolin mama!)

--
Sent from my mobile device

Brenda Waldrop
Media Editor, Books