[Dailydrool] Mr. Cooper sir

Tina Zantrofski dzantrofski69 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 13 08:19:02 PST 2010

No, no, no , please say it isn't true.  I read Bev's post about Mr. Cooper's
osteosarcoma and thought I read it wrong so I read it again.  Then I went to
her blog and there it was again, although I still don't want to believe it.
Please know Bev we, my family and I and your whole Drool family, are behind
you 100% on this whole horrible "C" stuff.  Life isn't fair but I guess it
isn't for us to question, it is just to be there for each other when we need
it.  So, Bev, heres my shoulder, know we are thinking and praying for you
and your family and especially Cooper.

Tina and the crew in MA.