[Dailydrool] Reading the Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sat Nov 13 18:06:01 PST 2010

Momma here again.
Brenda, we are sending buckets of drool for Copper. Please keep us updated, this has been a hard weekend,we are worried about the houndies.

Patty the news of Pw Gus getting stuck just grabbed my heart. There are times when Elder Clara hauls it out the dog door lands in a heap on the other side and I hold my breath that she gets up. The vision of the back legs splayed out gives me chills of how things were when she was down completely in the rear. My heart goes out to you, we send drool for Gus, we all know it works wonders!!

More drool for Momperson and Mr Cooper--and the repairman they send out tomorrow--he might need it most of all--

Riley--gosh this little--and I do mean little-guy has pulled my heart strings, one look at the picture of him and I would love to spend about 10 minutes with his so called owner. More drool comin there guy, please pull thru.

Cheryl, thank you for posting about the Bg chicken--to say I am irritated about this is a understatement. My gang has been on this for a year now, but in the past few months, Elwoods coat has been almost oily and he last been licking his beloved toebones. Jake just had a nasty ear, and Sister Daisy's coat has been a bit ruff. Elder Clara gets all home cooking- Now---when all this began with Elwood, I started checking, asking and everyone said no, no change, I seen no change in the ingredients either, and I finally wrote it off to allergy, all the typical stuff---so I read this post 20 minutes before houndie feeding time. I jump in the car and off to the food store. Well, well, well-----the girl that I spoke to at first said no changes---but as the story moves on she relates how she also had the same issues, same time frame and changed dog food a week ago and now is already seeing the issues leave. I looked at her and said--now
tell me again they havent made a change---  yes I was a bit cranky, we just filled the food bin last week and threw away the bag, now that will be a waste of food and money.So we will see now what happens. I bet my hind paw all the issues fade away, which will be good, but darn it--why does this happen??????

Oh--and also when I got home, I had the DH pour the Bg into another container and I cleaned out the bin. Well as he is pouring out the food here comes Elder Clara. She stuck her head in and was sucking down dog food as fast as she could. There has not been a dull moment here this weekend.

Okay that is all for now---drool to all in need--

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake