[Dailydrool] Reading the Droolz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 17:16:28 PST 2010

Momma here, whew--been a real ruff week on the drool, too many hounds passing, too many tears at these losses.
Alice, with Momma Nancy, The Stink, with Momma Carla, Emily, with Momma Janice, and Dudly with Momma Wendie, we are sending soft ahroos to you all, please know that we shed tears with each and everyone of you, we are so very sorry for the loss of these precious hounds.

We are sending buckets of drool for Gracie, we are so hoping you are getting better, on the mend, we are worried too.
Morse, Elder Clara is up in arms that your lovely lipperflaps are having a issue. Drool coming Morse, you are giving your Momma a fit here--not to mention Elder Clara that heart palpitations every time she reads your name---

Riley, I clapped with glee to read you have gained 4 pounds--drool sure helps, we keep it coming,please get better little guy-
Marilyn, we send a big bucket of drool for Steve, that is a long surgery he is facing, we hope all goes well.
Val we send house gettin drool for you and the gang, it sounds wonderful and paws are crossed it all works.

Happy gotcha day to Pierre Jr, and every other birthday, gotcha day out there. May the hounds get extra treets, bellyrubs and a new stuffy all around.

Suz, wow---what a story, I was holding my breath as I read of Holly's prior life. We are just thankful for Holly getting gotted and knowing she has a more than wonderful home with you.  Special thanks as always for Dawn at Daphneyland as she always does a whale of a job with all the hounds.

Now, Shelby---about those toebones--has Brudder Elwood been on the pawline giving you pointers on how to be a snit on the toebone trimming????

I hope I have not negleted to mention anyone, this has been quiet a list, I hope the coming week is better for all, but---
as always--we send drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake