[Dailydrool] More Drool Sadness

DDropp at aol.com DDropp at aol.com
Sat Nov 13 19:26:27 PST 2010

I caught up on my drools tonight, and am so sad about all the  sick  hounds
having problems.  First off, a donation was made for poor Riley who  is now
recovering from terrible abuse.  I  would like to see his  former owners
treated the same way to see how they like it.  Tons of  prayers and drool
heading his way for a complete recovery and finding a forever  home.  Hope more
send spare treat money to help his cause.  Healing  drool and prayers also
going out to Bev and Mr. Cooper.  Hope he gets used  to 3 legs and that the
cancer was stopped with the amputation.  Ben will  send his special drool to
him after eating one of his gourmet meals.  Drool  and prayers going out to
Brenda and Copper so that it is not his cancer rearing  its terrible head
again.  I hope that whatever it is can be cured and he  will be back to his
old self soon.

Douglas and Ben