[Dailydrool] Arfur's latest blog

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 07:08:35 PST 2010

*We've been sending posts to the old address.  That is how far behind we
are.  Sorry.***

*Arf's been writing this past week, and here is today's mental exercise.

*

Mama iz a widdle upset.  She fot she had cyoored Vito ov a very bad habbit.
 But she fownded hiz latest colleckshun hid behind her rockin' chare.  He
collecks woolly bares an' stinky bugs.  He digs da woolly bares (day iz
liddle wormies wif a fuzzy cote) owt ov da leefs an' brings dem in.  Da
stinky bugs com in on dare own but he finds dem an' stashes dem wif da
woolies.  I fink da naybors herd her find dem.  Yup, priddy shur.  Now da
wooly bares iz back owtside ware day belong an' da stinky bugs ar in da
sukky monster dat cleens up owr hares.  Cuz if yu tuch a stinky bug...dey
stink!

Well, fer da time bein', Vito haz a colleckshun ov yellow balls in hiz
crate.  We wiww see how long he duz dat.  Mama better hope fer frost soon.
:)

Later,

Arf

*When life sends you lemons, trade them for limes and make margaritas!
Trying to live God's way each day.

*Help feed the animals *http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
http://www.freekibble.com*

*Visit Arfur at www.arfurtleadbottom.blogspot.com