[Dailydrool] Howliday Card Exchange - Signup!!!!

giggle at amanda-s.net giggle at amanda-s.net
Sun Nov 14 09:56:03 PST 2010

What's the howliday season without Bassets?  You can have dozens of
Bassets in your home if you sign up for the Daily Drool Howliday Card
Exchange.  Now in it's 15th year, this is a real card exchange.  Take
photos of your hounds, choose the best and get it printed up!

Send your cards and you'll get the same number of cards back from your
Drool friends.  This is a great way to see what your Drool friends look
like, to see the diversity of the Basset Hound breed, the mix of members.

It's wonderful to see the same hounds year after year, and to see new
ones.  Susan Stoker always sends a photo of her Tank Hounds on a Tank.
Shelley Gordon once sent one of Doc floating on a blow-up mattress in her
pool.  The creativity is endless.  You'll see Bassets in cars, chairs,
gardens - who could forget Beth Fuller's four girls on moss covered steps,
each lying gracefully on her own step?

Over the years, you see how familiar families grow.  My own Goose Gaggle
Giggle has changed so much over the past decade.  Puppies mature, newly
rescued hounds abound, sadly some go to the Rainbow Bridge.  The Howliday
Cards offer such lovely memories and markers.

When we started, I decorated my mantle with cards, and then pinned them to
ribbons on a door.  Some people make memory books or put them in baskets.

Do not miss out on this wonderful Drool tradition.  The short list is only
about 50-60 cards, and it's a great way to share in the fun and festivity
of the season.

Just go to http://www.amanda-s.net/howliday/howlsignup.html     Once you
sign up, you'll receive a confirmation email.  If you don't get a
confirmation immediately, the sign up didn't go through.

C'mon everyone, it's a tough economy but there's truly nothing more
wonderful on a dark December afternoon than finding a pile of Howliday
Cards from other Droolers in your mail box.

http://www.amanda-s.net/howliday/howlsignup.html

Amanda and the current Goose Gaggle Giggle, Baby Ruth, Janey (truly
Bassets), Sherlock and Miss Lily (must be Basset mixes), Mell the Beagle
and Corkie the Yorkie