[Dailydrool] Willow, suffering horribly

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Tue Nov 16 16:18:23 PST 2010

Dis is Willow, Mistress of Mayhem.  I ben kwiet fur a wile, jus lurkin.  But
I gots to ask fur drool fur som tings gon on hear at da Kassel gardner.
Most portant is dat da mean ol coon houn tacked me and tore up my ear, and
momma put me in da CONE UB SHAME!  Can u beweev dat?  I tekken my medicine,
I shud not be in da cone!  A few scratchins and she swapped dat fing wite
on.

Next ting is dat da new weenie momma dopted few mumfs ago was di... dy... he
hab kindny diseez.  Momma weely upset.  He da onwy hound dat sweep wif her
ebry nite.  Dey wat you call a bonded pair.  Momma wubs us all, but I see
she weely lub dis guy.  I fink she shud wub me more, but ebben so I no wan
my momma to hurt wike dat, and da wittle guy is purty sweet.  He gets wong
wif all ub us, an ebbryone else he meet.  Some you mite have seen him in his
turdle soot at da howla ween pardy.

So pweeze send dwool fur me no wear dat CONE, and fur da sweet wittle weenie
man to stay wound for a wong tibe.

Da gud news is dat mean ol coon hound hab new home and we keepin our fosser
dog, Wilson da bassie houn!  He not mean wike dat coon houn, and ebberyone
gets wong wif him.  So pray dey don bring dat coon hound bak so we can keep
Wilson.

Fanks.

Willow, Mistress of Mayhem (who is sulking in her crate), Benton (the mean
ol coon hound who is leaving tomorrow), Romeo (the sick turtleweenie), CJ,
Molly, Annie, & Penelope & Wilson.

Dawn Gardner
Behavioral Consultant & Trainer
Happy Hound Pet Services