[Dailydrool] stop Dat Rain !!!!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 16:22:07 PST 2010

dis Evil Annie and someone stop Dat Rain I hab ta go out and peeeeeee
really bad !!!  Meez dont like go in out and squat in and getin my tally
wacker all wet !!!!   mommy stad at da door and she towel me down when  meez come
in ! why da rain be falling and da wind be howling and it be cold  brrrrrrrr
and mee and Maggie be sending prayers and healing drool fur " No NUTs

Momma here, I sure like that saying about women being angels and when
someone breaks out wings we continue to fly  on a broomstick no less,   why I
have had a broomstick so long I had stirrups put on it  so I wouldn't  fall
off , and tail lights so no one rear ends me !     bwahahahahahahahaha
!!!!!!!!!  just ask sweet cheeks  , he'll tell  you

Marlene   mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil Annie

does anyone else have a  Basset that  itches  really  bad  for a day after
you give them their heartworm meds ?????? they  both  have been itching and
scratching today, so they both got  Benadryl