[Dailydrool] Scooby & Freddy are on their way!!

Amanda Boxall amanda at vr3.cc
Tue Nov 16 16:55:35 PST 2010

Our beloved boys Scooby & Freddy (thanks to Dawn) have finally been cleared by the USDA and are about to board the Virgin Atlantic flight to London. Please send drool to help them on their way for a safe and uneventful journey!

We love you Dawn, and no words can thank you enough for everything you've done...you're a true angel. Thank you, thank you, thank you...

I'll update everyone when we have our boys safe in our arms.

Thanks for all of your ongoing support.

Amanda :)
Sent from my iPhone