[Dailydrool] Rose - the basset/lab mix

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Tue Nov 16 17:21:49 PST 2010

I missed the post about Rose.  Can someone find it for me? I am the drool slave to 6 month old Harvey (basset/lab)  He is settling in with our Tilly - full basset and Phoebe  - full lab.  He is going to give Tilly a battle for position soon.  She thinks she is alpha - not me!!  Harvey tries to get eveyone's food. I have to crate him while I even prepare food. Or he is jumping and barking VERY LOUDLY!!  He has the deepest voice of the 3.  Tilly usd to get Phoebe's food - so she runs to her crate at mealtime.  I taught Tilly to sit/stay while I feed the others.  It is hard to get her to sit very long now with the LOUD bassador barking!!

I'm curious to know if oither bassadors are like Harvey.  My daughter has a lab / poodle mix who does the same thing and he is her only dog!!

Talk to me Drool Slave of Rose!!   Sue