[Dailydrool] Scooby & Freddy have landed!!!

Amanda Boxall amanda at vr3.cc
Wed Nov 17 14:01:09 PST 2010

Well, after months of hard work, endless paperwork, and numerous sleepless nights, Scooby and Freddy are finally here. It's all thanks to Dawn,  who has been more than amazing, and done an absolute sterling job reuniting our family. Without her, none of this would have been possible.

I don't think I've felt as nervous as I did this afternoon on my may to Heathrow, in a long time. When we got the call from DEFRA that our boys had been cleared, I was literally jumping for joy! Our reunion was very tearful, and our 4 kids were absolutely beside themselves with excitement, to say the least, it was like a hundred Christmases rolled into one! We can hardly believe they're really here!

Scooby and Freddy have been so wonderful, and it's like we've never been apart. They're loving their 3 acres of fields to run in, and the very cold English weather doesn't seem to be bothering them at all...yet anyway!! Freddy can't stop wagging his tail, and cries whenever I leave his side, and Scooby is glued to his Daddy's side, with lots of tail wagging too!

As I post this, our wonderful boys are fast asleep on their cozy new beds after their very, very long journey, and hopefully as happy as we are that they're finally home :)

I'll keep you all updated with their progress, but for now this story that could have had a very different ending, has an extremely happy one...

Thank you to everyone for all your support.

Amanda and family x

Sent from my iPhone