[Dailydrool] Basset Buddies Rescue Treat Fundraiser is back!! - Last day to order is Nov 30th!

grackjm grackjm at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 16:25:19 PST 2010

Hello Everyone thanks to everyone who has already ordered!

Last day to order is Nov. 30th.    Everything will be mailed by the end of the first week in December.

Basset Buddies is going to be doing individual treat bags this year to raise money for the hounds!  In the past we put these treats in a basket, but this year we have decided to reduce the size to hopefully reduce the cost of shipping!

$5 will by you a bag of treats or $15 will buy you 4 bags of treats!

Each bag of treats will have at least 12 - 15 individual treats in them.

If you order the 4 bags of treats for $15 your box of goodies will include:

Snicker Bassets, Muddie Paws, Peanut Butter Balls, Apple Cinnamon Snackers (none of these treats will mold!)

Our plan is to start shipping as soon as possible and have everything shipped by Dec. 12th.

Shipping costs will need to be determined on a per order basis.

If you would like to order please email grackj at hotmail.com and include the following information:

Name, Address.  What you would like to order and if you want to mail a check or pay via paypal

Everything has been donated so 100% of the money is going to the hounds!!

Thanks!

Jody

BBR volunteer