[Dailydrool] our montana moment

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 18:09:58 PST 2010

Our puter was taken away for fixin and now I am back on line.  Google is
not allowing me to send jpg pics though.  I do not know what or why that
is happening.   But, thankyou Cookie for passing along that our puter
was gone for a while.

Our webmaster has designed a NEWER MORE BRIGHT AND LOVELY first page and
we started it by showing our festive holiday fundraising information
with pictures and info included for everyone.   Our link is below for
your convenience.  Take a peek, Kath did a lovely job for us.  She
created our ebook also and since I am a dunce with puters, without Kath
, we could not have a website.    ,     ...healing drool to all who
needs it this coming thanksgiving week.

BELOW IS THE LINK TO SEE ALL GLITTER!!!  AND STUFF.

http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org/xmaswreaths.html
--
<http://www.mylivesignature.com>
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager