[Dailydrool] new sock stealer

nancy cohen.nancy at verizon.net
Wed Nov 17 19:31:47 PST 2010

we have a new sock stealer......a foster named mc donald......he is 1
yr. old and weighs 80 lbs......yes he is fat, but he is also huge
!!!!!......he will hopefully be going to an adoptive home right after
thanksgiving......what a cutie.......i could have failed fostering on
this one, but i can't keep 3 dogs......it is funny because he looks like
a full grown dog, but he acts like a puppy, whining,  and i had to teach
him how to do steps......LOL......but....he is housetrained and uses the
doggy door, although we were a little afraid he might get
stuck......alas, playing catch up again in reading the
drool......oh.......and now that i told you about the foster, have to
also say that my son josh and his wife michelle made jack a big
brother......welcome to the world our newest 2 legger grandson....riley
evan pincus....he was born the day before halloween....nancy, hershey
and einstein