[Dailydrool] Drool for all & Montana Rescue

Eleri Pastouret elerimist at free.fr
Wed Nov 17 22:30:19 PST 2010

Bonejour, Pwincesses Penny & Polly trying to woof in from across the
waves again in France

We will keep this short because our mails are not coming through.  We
did send copious drool to Pw Gus, Mr Cooper Sir and Copper. Now
there's drool to lots more <sigh>

Please remember to keep voting for Montana on the REscue Site.
Yesterday we had difficulty because of language !!!!  We tried our
hardest to  type in the animal, which to us was a LADYBIRD.  However,
sigh, you over there call it a LADYBUG !!!!!  We got there in the
end :))))

Hugs, lurps and DROOL being sent to ALL in need,

the Fwench Pwincesses

ps:  Colt, Rugger?  We put the heating on for you - when will you be
arriving?

Eleri Pastouret
www.bassettissimmo.com
www.un-coeur-sous-loreille.org