[Dailydrool] Da storie ob da pie

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Thu Nov 18 06:38:49 PST 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. Heppy Thursdey to ebberyone, I bee a sending drool to all whut bee in need. It feelz gud to git da keyboard unner me paws agin. Been liddel busy helpin da Momma here. Da old wooman a wreck I tellz ya. Iffin it aint one fing it bee tooze.
Brudder Elwood hab liddel citement in me home, I tellz you da storie.
It bee Toosedey, da dey Momma seys alwweys go down da flushin moochine. Momma seys she gots real long dey dat dey cause she gots school dat nite. Brudder Elwood aint a goin dere--school an me Momma?? Dat like teachin old war horse new trick. Dat teacher needz to be miracle worker.
So anywho, Momma seys summfin bout habbin pizza fur lunch cause it gonna bee herz dinner too, Brudder Elwood seyz bring on da box Momma. Me choppers are ready. So she goes to da white box, git da frozen pie, dump on sum more cheese and da red sauce, she seys she docterin up dis one. So it bee a cookin, it smellin nice, da buzzer go beep beep. Momma fly down da stairs to git da pie outta da obbin. Brudder Elwood rite dere youze see. She open da obbin door, drag out da pie, she lookie at da Brudder an seyz moobe Elwood, git back.
Well, den it heppin.
Summfin heppin, da Brudder wuz a finkin dis gift a comin himz wey cause all ob a sudden Momma looze da grip on da pie an da pie fly north, and den da pie come south and da Brudder bee a finkin da mudderload ob pizza bout to hit da floor.
Dat dont heppin. Old wooman dooze whut dey call innterseed the pizza wif her paw.
Yup, da hot pizza land on Momma's wristbone, in da inside where dere aint no meat on her bones and da cheese an da sauce stick like glue. Brudder Elwood waitin fur da falldown ob da rest ob da pie an why Momma is a screamin and a dancin an seyin Brudder Elwood git back.
Now letz gib dis liddel fink.
Brudder Elwood kick in da brain cell.
Da pie aint in me reach dere Momma, it bee stuck to youze arm, whut be headed fur da sink, whut bee gonna git me pizza, and dere she goes, da pie whut dey call history.
Momma is a moanin,  da stuff a hangin off her arm whut now gettin a baff rit dere in da sink wif da pie, da arm bone gotz summfin called blisters on it. She worry bout gittin ta school. Brudder Elwood seys Momma youze cant go a lookin like dat. Why youze worrser mess dan usual. Momma seys Elwood shut da piehole, dis obertime fur Momma it be youze biskut moniee, an moniee fur houindies in need.

Brudder Elwood seys git in da car. Education berry impawtant dere Momma.

Drool to all in need

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake