[Dailydrool] catching up...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 07:00:59 PST 2010

I am determined to get all the post-it notes off my desk today...
First- Congrats to Pw's Penny & Polly~ we were so pleased to read Pawtunia's announcement! You are most deserving of the title
and I know that Pw Ms.Brandy would agree if she were still here.
Stach and Lena- we are very proud of your achivements- you done good!!
Lots of drool and prayers have been slung and said for Mr.Cooper as well as Cooper and Alice, and any others that I have missed.
Sharon- I can't believe that Pearl is 10- WOW where did the time go? My all time favorite Howliday card had a picture of Pearl- then just a wee baby.
Elvis is still hanging in there. I am noticing some small signs of decline. He is starting to not eat as well as he has been, but I can usually talk him into it. He is also not moving around as well as he used to, but he still manages to relocate ALL of his bones every morning. First he does the outside ones and then the ones in the house. He was up an hour before I was ready to get up this morning- and he spent his time rearranging my towels and rugs ( they are used to bury his bones too).
He takes antibiotics about once a month to help keep his lymphnodes down. He just finished a round tuesday night and by yesterday afternoon they felt like gumballs in his neck. But he continues to plod along- sweet as ever. Often he is snuggled up with me and the new grandson- they each get one side of the pillow. He is now 4 months post lymphoma diagnosis and 2 1/2 years since he lost the use of his back legs. That boy certainly has the extended warranty! And it appears he's not gotten the memo on his diagnosis... I'm not telling him...
droolies to all, Angelika