[Dailydrool] Howliday card labels & return addy labels

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 18 07:08:09 PST 2010

I am once again doing return address labels as well as printing the Howliday list labels ( when they come out).

I can personalize your return address labels with a picture you send me or I can choose something for you.
You can choose the text color if you like. If there is room I can add a heading ex. "Happy Howlidays"- this depends on how
much space is needed for names and address.
They are peel & stick~ 30 per page. $3 per sheet.

Lists will be:

Short- $9

Med-$12

Long(full)-$15

List labels are addresses only- no pictures.

Postage is included in the above prices. ALL money goes to Ohio this year. You can email me now- of course I can't print the
list labels until the lists come out, but if you want return addy labels too- I can get them done before the mad rush.
Happy Howliday season... once again it snuck up on me :)
Angelika