[Dailydrool] DD, Vol 137, Issue 4

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Thu Nov 18 09:09:52 PST 2010

Ear healing drool for Willow. Manners drool for Benton the mean ol'coon
hound, and Lots of drool for Romeo the sick little weenie dog.

NO RAIN Stomping here in Sunny Florida so Evil Annie and Maggie Wags can
go out and pee.  The boys don't like to go out in the rain either.
(unless there is a squirrel to chase) Sometimes I have to go out with
them and stand in the rain to prove that they won't melt.  After they do
their business then they get toweled off and then do a mini basset 500.
(A basset 100?) Marlene, I have been riding the broom for a long time as
well. I put a 5 point seatbelt on it, with a Hurst shifter and now drag
race across the sky with some of my friends.  LOL

Colt woofing in, my brother & I are sending safe journey drool to Scooby
and Freddie. Remember if you happen to run across our Dad run up to him
and give him a big wet sloppy kiss from us. There is something about
bassets getting USDA approved that kind of sends a chill up my
spine...Kind of has a Silence of the Lambs tone to it.  Ooohhh shudder
the thought.

CBHR, Hemingway...what a cute name for a basset.  I can just picture him
at an old style typewriter, looking over the top of his spectacles proof
reading what he just typed. Hehehe.  Sometimes I think that I should
have named my boys Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde. Colt (Mr. Hyde) is the goofy
one, always looking for food or something to get into, and is always
trying to push his brother out of snuggle position with the momma, I
sometimes call him my little monster. Ruger (Dr Jekyll) sits on the
couch watching his brother with this kind of scholarly (old English
Professor) looking down his nose at Colt and his antics. Plus Ruger is
the smarter of the two hounds when it comes to learning tricks.  Ruger
was the first to catch & fetch and is the better hound on the leash.
Colt is smarter about how to get into things that he shouldn't be into.

Poor Speedy.  I will have the boys send you some ego healing drool.  I
am glad that you didn't knock the momma over and hurt her.

Happy Gotcha day to Dutch, Congratulations on turning a foster home into
a forever home. Live it up big boy, you are home!

More drool is being sent to poor Riley.  Hang in there little guy. I
finally looked at his picture...what a cutie.  Once he gets a little
meat on those bones he will be a very handsome hound.
Lots of leg healing drool to Little Bit.  We drool and pray for a good
surgical outcome! You are such a cute little buppy!

Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt, aka Mr. Hyde
Ruger, aka Dr. Jekyll