[Dailydrool] I know bassets are supposed to be stubborn, but . . .

Tom Hickcox cometkazie1 at cox.net
Thu Nov 18 15:06:25 PST 2010

At 16:55 11/18/2010, you wrote:

>If anyone has any advice regarding er, how can I put it, bassety behavioural
>issues re walking, can you email me please??

I use a Size Right harness on both my gals and I really like the
increased control I have over just a collar.

Myrtle has a mind of her own, but with the harness I can literally
pick her up.  The handle of the lead is handy, also, when she needs a reminder.

OTOH, Mabel is content [usually] to go wherever I lead her.

They can under certain circumstances pull out of the harness, but that is rare.

YMMV,

Tommy in Baton Rouge