[Dailydrool] Looziana Basset Rescue Newsletter

queenb534 at aol.com queenb534 at aol.com
Sat Nov 20 10:09:13 PST 2010

Riley continues to improve.  More pictures will be posted this coming week on Facebook and www.firstgiving.com/bayoubassets
Thanks again to all of you for your well wishes and financial support.
If you would like a copy of our newsletter that came out two days ago, please email me directly and I will send it to you.
My email address is QueenB534 at aol.com
Needless to say, Looziana Basset Rescue is open again but in a greatly reduced fashion.  We now will only have about 10 - 15 dogs in rescue at a time compared to the 30 - 40 that we have had in rescue at a time in the past.
Thanks again to all of you who care!
Best regards, Leslie

Leslie A. Wallace
Looziana Basset Rescue, Inc.