[Dailydrool] Alice ATB

thepamperedpets at comcast.net thepamperedpets at comcast.net
Sat Nov 20 17:48:30 PST 2010

It is with a very heavy heart and a large pit in my stomach that I have to say we helped my dear sweet old girl to the bridge today. Het tumor had made it so she could not urinate and there was nothing left to do. She will be happy to join her sister Trixie at the bridge where they will be together once again.

Don't know if I can do this many more times. It does not get  easier  especially when she was so alert and happy. Thank you all for your drool for her in the past week, she was read every post and seem to enjoy them.

Drool and my heart goes out to all the others who have made their own journey this week.

Nancy, Maggie, Bailey, Samantha ATB, Trixie ATB and Alice ATB