[Dailydrool] Pierre jr's Gotcha Day first year

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 21 04:15:23 PST 2010

One year ago, I drove over ten hours each way, experienced the shocking PA turnpike, spent the first night away EVER from the other hounds at home to pick up my destiny from OBR, Pierre jr., sent to me from Heaven (Thank you Pierre Louis Sr.).  He is an adventure (understatement), and because of him, I am beginning a new phase of adventure for myself as well.  There is so much to write about it, good, bad and funny, but as part one of Jr.'s gotcha day, I present
ODE TO PIERRE JR.
(parody of M. Chevalier's "Thank Heaven for Little Girls")
Thank Heaven for Naughty dogsFor Naughty dogs get more loving each and every day
Thank Heaven for Naughty dogsFor I wouldn't have had the chance to have you were you not this way
Those eyes so Alert and SchemingAll day long you have me chase you screaming  (NOooooooooooooooooooooooo!)
Thank Heaven for Naughty dogsThank Heaven for Rescue GroupsNo matter where no matter whoFor without them what would broken hearted basset slaves do
Thank Heaven, Thank HeavenThank Heaven, Thank Heaven for Naughty dogs

There is a photo that goes with the Ode, so if you wish to see it, email me off list.

Healing drool to all in need.
Jackie and the herd who still question WHY, but really, they all love him too.