[Dailydrool] Pierre jr's Gotcha Day first year

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Thu Nov 25 19:04:16 PST 2010

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>

  _____

From: dailydrool-bounces at lists.dailydrool.org
[mailto:dailydrool-bounces at lists.dailydrool.org] On Behalf Of jacquelynn
chazey
Sent: Sunday, November 21, 2010 7:15 AM
To: dailydrool at dailydrool.org
Subject: [Dailydrool] Pierre jr's Gotcha Day first year

One year ago, I drove over ten hours each way, experienced the shocking PA
turnpike, spent the first night away EVER from the other hounds at home to
pick up my destiny from OBR, Pierre jr., sent to me from Heaven (Thank you
Pierre Louis Sr.).  He is an adventure (understatement), and because of him,
I am beginning a new phase of adventure for myself as well.  There is so
much to write about it, good, bad and funny, but as part one of Jr.'s gotcha
day, I present

ODE TO PIERRE JR.

(parody of M. Chevalier's "Thank Heaven for Little Girls")

Thank Heaven for Naughty dogs
For Naughty dogs get more loving each and every day

Thank Heaven for Naughty dogs
For I wouldn't have had the chance to have you were you not this way

Those eyes so Alert and Scheming
All day long you have me chase you screaming
  (NOooooooooooooooooooooooo!)

Thank Heaven for Naughty dogs
Thank Heaven for Rescue Groups
No matter where no matter who
For without them what would broken hearted basset slaves do

Thank Heaven, Thank Heaven
Thank Heaven, Thank Heaven for Naughty dogs

There is a photo that goes with the Ode, so if you wish to see it, email me
off list.

Healing drool to all in need.

Jackie and the herd who still question WHY, but really, they all love him
too.