[Dailydrool] Drool Needed

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 09:20:40 PST 2010

A special request for a dear friend of ours:  To make it basset-related, Steve is our computer guru who has kept me on line and kept my computer running for the past ten or so years.  He has been battling cancer of the esophagus for the past three years, and has undergone several surgeries, chemo and radiation.  He cannot take anymore radiation, so he is going into the VA hospital tomorrow to have his esophagus removed below the voice box and then have his stomach attached to what remains.  He's facing a 6-7 hour surgery.  Scary, to say the least.

Your thoughts, prayers and any drool that can be mustered up would be appreciated.  If this is successful, I can post an address later for cards.  He is a great animal lover and true believer in rescue.

Thanks!
Marilyn