[Dailydrool] OBR Mini Waddle!

Marilyn Deucher mjdeucher at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 09:08:52 PST 2010

King Chunky here  -- with an impawtant announcement!

Ohio Bassets really need our help.   Anybody can waddle, BUT in takes a real man (or lady) houndie to come to northeast Ohio in December and walk in our mini-waddle!

Any of you who were in Delaware in October knows how pretty Ohio is.  But, just imagine a small town square light with thousands of twinkling lights in all the little shops, a beautiful lake with hundreds of trees, all decorated with twinkling lights and hundreds of people lining the streets, cheering  YOU on!

Tell your slaves -- you too can be here on Saturday, December 4th, at 6:00 walking with me and Olivia, in memory of Pw. Lilygurl, the last of Ohio's three waddling Pwincesses:  Annie, Olive and Lilygurl who participated in all 6 of our mini-waddles, and who are now at the Rainbow Bridge.  Annie and Lilygurls families are coming, Pw. Elvis will be here from New York -- and who knows who else.  Will it be you?

Email my slave for more information:  mjdgwd at juno.com or mjdeucher at yahoo.com

We have a great raffle and a pizza pawty in a covered pavilion at Coe Lake after the pawrade.  If you can't come you can still buy raffle tickets or even make a donation.

Ohio Hounds need your help!
Come waddle with me and Olivia!
King Chunkypuppy