[Dailydrool] We GOT RAMPS TOO

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Sun Nov 21 17:31:33 PST 2010

Our daddy built us ramps too, we have our by our back door cause we  have
steps that go up into our kitchen,  we actually built the ramp  for our
miniature Dachshund several years ago because she was way to little to  go up and
down the stairs, so we built ramps, we use indoor outdoor carpeting on
them and yes we too use furring strips  every so many inches for  traction.
both of our girls took to it like a piece of cake only Maggie  will not use it
to come up the steps  she only uses it to go down, Evil  Annie uses it both
ways up and down.

funny story,  I have been telling hubby that we have a leak under our
bathtub  for weeks !!!!!  well he wanted to go deer hunting so he  didn't want
to be bothered with the leak,  well  , under the crawl  space  it was all
wet,  to make a long story short,  it was old  copper pipe and it had a huge
crack in it.  so Bill had to crawl under the  house   ( did I say he is a big
man )   so he is crawling  under the house with his trouble light and I am
up in the bathroom in the linen  closet with the wall panel off waiting for hi
m to squeeze  his way  all the way over,  hello are you there,  bill are
you there,   HONEY  where are you  so with that in comes Evil Annie and she is
such  a nosey girl that she is looking down into the deep dark hole and all
of a  sudden Bill sticks his hand up  through the hole and poor Annie
about crapped  a pile  I couldn't stop laughing   she  started  barking and just
carrying on !  and I was stuck in the closet  on the floor trying to help
one scared shit less Basset get out  of a very  small  linen closet,  is it
any wonder she is afraid of the dark, oh  yes , she sleeps with a night
light,  true she really does and a blanket  wrapped tightly around her with only
her nose sticking out she is such a  WOOSE

Marlene   mommy to Maggie wags and Evil  Annie