[Dailydrool] Another Bounder leaves for the Bridge

Wendie Prince houndsabound at att.net
Sun Nov 21 18:41:36 PST 2010

I hate to have to say this,  but we had to help Jenny to the bridge this
morning.
Our sweet girl had been diagnosed with hemangio sarcoma,  and the cancer won
today.  Jenny was quiet mostly except at meal times and then she was front
and center.   She loved to be petted and brushed, but would also stay a bit
aloof.  We were told she was 14 when her family left her with us, but that
was 3 yrs ago and I do not think she was 17,  maybe 15.
I thought about this, and decided there is going to be a new constellation
created in the sky,  called Bounders.   We have lost 8 of our fourleggeds
since Jan,  with enough in the last couple of years to have their own
constellation.
It will wander the heavens and I know once in a while, they sky will just
start twinkling when they are all glancing our way at the same time.  It
will be open to any Bridge hound who wants their star there.
I know Jenny is in the middle of the buffet as she was a chow hound of the
highest order.

We are still sending drool for all the hounds and slaves who need a dollop
tonight!

wen and the Bounders
www.seniorhoundsabound.org <http://www.seniorhoundsabound.org/>