[Dailydrool] Need transport help, coordinator would be greatly appreciated

Carmen Kraus kdbeads at verizon.net
Sun Nov 21 20:22:17 PST 2010

I am trying to get my last 2 senior fosters FROM Texas TO Michigan
before I have to move to Virginia.  I want to know they are safe before
the rest of my nightmare unfolds.  Preferably in the next few weeks, BUT
I've never coordinated a transport this far or even across state lines
so I'm in a bit over my head.
I am a defunct rescue, I don't have a website, petfinder, 501(c)3, or
anything of the like; I've been doing this out of my own pocket when I
can for the last 18 months.  (this info seemed to be a problem hence why
I'm listing it up front)  They are going to a champion breeder who also
takes the unadoptables and seniors when no other rescue is willing to
step in and help.  They are going to a wonderful retirement home.

I am willing to donate what I can to help and drive quite a ways if
there are any transport coordinators on the list that are willing to
help with our situation.  We've already been turned down by one
coordinator because they are going to a breeder.

With all that is going on here I haven't been able to keep up with the
drool list so please email me directly.

And please, I need help to get these 2 where they will be safe.

Carmen and herd