[Dailydrool] Thank You

Patty Crawford gusandto at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 21 21:51:04 PST 2010

Hi All
    I want to thank everyone for all the great healing drool sent our way this
past week. Gus has improved so much sense last Sunday. He spent Monday in my
car at work so I was able to check him in between clients. My clients have been
with me so long that a couple want him to be with them while I did their hair.
All of them came out to the car to say hi to him. It was pretty funny because at
first he seemed annoyed that I kept opening the door and waking him up. But
later it was like he was waiting for me barking the whole time. At this point
his health is status que and that's all I can ask for.

    Today was a very cool day I was able to take all 3 hounds out to Alexa's
house for Santa pictures. If you had asked me last year if Gus would be with me
this year I would have said no. He just amazes me and how he just keeps going.
When we got to Alexa's he knew right where to go, he headed out into the yard
and cruised around for quite sometime before I brought him in because it was
super cold and lightly snowing. He hung out did the meet and great got his photo
taken and then he caught on we were eating. That was very cute he would just sit
there and stare hoping to get something. Then the person would move and he still
was starring (his a little blind). I would go over and tap him to get him to
move somewhere else. Gus had a great day of love from his friends. When we got
home he was alert and wanted dinner. I fixed the gang their dinner and the are
all passed out now sleeping soundly.
    I want to say I'm blessed to have a wonderful Basset family both online and
here in Seattle. I could no imagine going though this stuff with Gus with out
you all. I might not post much but I cry with every furbaby the crosses the
bridge. I cheer with every victory and learn something every day.

We are sending healing drool to all
snooter kissesPatty Crawford

Gus http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742885
Tallulah http://www.dogster.com/dogs/742936