[Dailydrool] thank you

RGeyer5165 at aol.com RGeyer5165 at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 15:22:56 PST 2010

so many of you have said it before, but now i want to add my two cents
worth....droolers are the very best!!!...when i posted two weeks ago that i had
sent Buddydawg to the bridge, the out pouring of love from you all was
absolutely immeasurable...i still can't adjust to the house without him and his
smooshy face...but the emails and the cards surely help to smooth the
way...he has a place in my heart forever, next to the others who have gone before
him...and now i have to tell you that i will not get another basset, and that
adds to the pain; i just love the breed with their funny lovable ways, but
i am 78 years old, a fact i try to ignore, and handling, lifting and caring
for a 50 lb dog is something i can no longer do, so i will lurk on the
fringe of this list as i just can't give up the daily adventures of all of you
and your wonderful fur kids...what  i will do is adopt a small beagle girl
from a rescue down south; she will come to live with me the week before
christmas, and in that way i will still have a hound to call my own albeit a 17
pound one...(and i wonder if there is anything like the drool for beagles; i
haven't been able to find one on line) and if you know of one perhaps you can
email me off list...i'll be watching you all and waiting for your stories
every day and every thought of each one of you is bound with thanks for your
kindness in what has been a very, very hard time for me...bless you
all...Rene'e