[Dailydrool] Healing drool and other stuff

Emily Davis Gareis earthyoga at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 06:01:11 PST 2010

Been awhile since I posted - First I want to send healing drool from the girls for all those hounds who are having issues and to all those slaves who have lost their wonderful hound to Rainbow Bridge - it's never easy but during this season it's even harder....

Ramps - yep we have them too - After our accident 4 yrs ago in order for me to be able to come home from the hospital a ramp had to be built so when my brother-in-law and hubby did the front one they did one for the pups off the back porch, at the time it really helped Sierra (ATB 2/08), but now they all use it!  LaVerne uses it to launch herself into the yard, Bailey uses it to jump on the other dogs when they come close and Maggie & Princess use it like a ramp.....

An early wish from all of us at the Gareis household - May you all have a Blessed Thanksgiving - Be safe in your travels and remember you can always lock yourself in the bathroom for a few minutes for a good scream or do what I do - count to 10 as you breathe....all the craziness of your family will melt away and you can leave the bathroom with a new perspective*!

Happy Thanksgiving from the Gareis girls Emily & Maggie, Bailey, LaVerne, Princess - Trixie (ATB 6/10), Sierra (ATB 2/08)

*A Whipped Cream flavored Vodka and Orange Juice does wonders too!