[Dailydrool] Ramp

hanni klinger hanni1221 at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 22 06:03:25 PST 2010

When we needed to get a ramp for my Hubby I searched the Internet and found it on eBay .They sell ramps in several length made out of metal.They come in 2 sections and fold up for transportation. We paid about $250.00.It was used with the scooter and wheelchair.
Now since Mike can walk again we really don’t need them anymore,but I left half the ramp up for Chilliepepper ,she can’t do stairs any more.
http://www.discountramps.com/handicap_ramp.htm

Here is the link and I am not at all connected to this ,just our experience for your information.

The ramp has been used a lot and is still in great shape,I believe in the long run its the best for the money.

We hope that everyone has a blessed Thanksgiving ,In our house we are thankful that Chilliepepper and Elvis are still around.

Hanni , slave to Chilliepepper and sometimes Elvis