[Dailydrool] Adopter from MA

Chris Bly jbly1 at kc.rr.com
Mon Nov 22 07:16:38 PST 2010

I just wanted to let all of the New England Basset Rescues know there is a
girl who has been emailing me about wanting a young Basset. She lives in MA
and is very immature sounding. She wants a young Basset preferably a Buppie
and no older than two. She says she is a vet tech, she left her dog with her
mother when she moved to MA she is 23 and is an apartment renter she says
she has a fenced yard??? I do not know a lot about MA never been there but
in Kansas City we have no fenced yards in apartments  unless you call a deck
a fenced yard. She wants this Buppie by Christmas. At first I gave her the
benefit of doubt by thinking she left her dog with her mother and mom would
not let the dog go live with her because mom was too attached maybe?? I kept
making up scenarios in my mind. She wanted Harley, one of my boys but he
just got adopted so I told her to check with other rescues in her area after
all I am in MO. A fer piece from Massachusettes. But the more I emailed her
back and forth the more of an idiot I think she is so I wanted to warn any
rescues near MA. Her name is Kristen S. Please email me if you have further
questions.
chris at wmbri.org