[Dailydrool] another Gracie update

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Mon Nov 22 09:49:51 PST 2010

Gracie has now eaten 3 times and kept it down.  However,  her
albumin didn't come up very much at all after the plasma.  So
we opted to do an endoscopy with biopsies on her intestines
and stomach this afternoon so we can hopefully find out why
her protein won't come in.  The internist taking over her case
gave me a more logical and sensible explanation for doing
the endoscopy today - I also like him better than the one
we had over the weekend.

They will probably go ahead and give her some more plasma
just to try to get her albumin up a bit more - I am in favor of
that. It will give us a little more leeway.  My vet can check
her albumin level so we'll stay on top of that after she's
released from the emergency clinic.

Please keep the drool coming and thanks so much for
all the support.  I'm trying to reply to everyone who's emailed
me off list but guess what?  I'm behind!!  Story of my life
these days . . .

Donna, drool fueler for Elmo, Gracie and Bosley who is missing
his sissy something awful.